As an Project Manager, you will be the team’s coach, you will be helping team members work together in the most effective manner possible, removing impediments to progress, facilitating meetings and discussions, and performing typical project management duties such as tracking progress and issues.
You will work closely with a number of stakeholders, including your colleagues in the Sales and Engineering departments.
The Project Manager is responsible for helping the team to deliver value to our clients by writing top quality code and producing top quality product.
- Cultivating a self-organized team
- Defining delivery strategies and processes based on existing team abilities
- Choosing and introducing appropriate agile practices such as Planning, Grooming, Retrospectives and Demo Meetings
- Continuously improve internal company processes, demonstrating Systematic Thinking and Scientifically Driven Approaches
- Facilitating the update of a company knowledge base
- Work on sales preparation, cooperating on sales proposals
- 3+ year of project management in software development company
- Experience from software development is big advantage
- Deep understanding of software quality, people management and team management
- Ability to organize and motivate a team
- Practical experience in risk and the stakeholder’s management
- Possession of agile methodologies of software development
- Introducing changes on the level of organization
- Experience in conducting internal trainings
- Advanced English level (communicate in English both verbally and writing)
- Work with motivated professionals
- Continuous performance reviews and appropriate changes in your compensation package
- You can influence the technology choice
- Professional growth and support of your personal improvement goals
- Employment in the Minsk office